At our practice, everyone is welcome. No matter your current state of dental health or feelings about your teeth, we are experts at helping move you, as our new patient, down the path to improved dental health, function, and esthetics.
New Patient: First Appointment
You have your choice of the type of first appointment you would like to have with us:
• Comprehensive Evaluation—This is a detailed evaluation of teeth, gums, teeth alignment and jaw joint function. You are also screened for oral cancer, and time is reserved so we can have a meaningful conversation about your previous dental experiences, concerns, and goals.
• Treatment of Urgent Dental Concern—This is a focused examination and treatment to address a specific area of concern such as pain in a tooth, a broken tooth, inflamed gums, painful jaw muscles, or white lesions or stains on your teeth.
• Dental Cleaning, also called a “Dental Prophylaxis”—Many patients want to coordinate an initial cleaning with one of the other types of appointments listed here.
• Office Tour —Come tour our office and meet Dr. Alexander and his team with no obligations and no charge.
• Second Opinion (Often No Charge)
You Will Be Welcomed By Our Team
Your first contact with our team will be a telephone conversation with Paula and Maritsa, our New Dental Patient Coordinators. Paula and Maritsa will discuss your motivation for contacting our office. They will help establish an initial visit based on your specific desires and needs. Our staff will ensure clarity regarding exactly what will be done in your first visit, how much time you plan on sharing with us, and what the financial obligation will be for that visit (if any).
We know your time and personal finances are important. So we will always be clear about what to expect for each and every visit to our office.
Our team looks forward to having the opportunity to help you love and enjoy your smile. Give us a call for a dental appointment in Delray or Boynton Beach — our office phone number is (561) 739-4778.